Monitor scrambled after sleep mode

Reaction score
My screen is completely scrambled with vertical lines. Cannot access any activity with mouse and have to power down.
After a few minutes, I am able to restart with normal screen display. This happens every time I go to sleep mode .

Reaction score
I have 10.0.16299. Also ran latest update that took hours to complete.
Is mine not later than your 13015

Reaction score
HI Ted,

this is what I currently have:

version info.JPG

The pic in the guide is from when I first wrote the how-to!.

Have things improved after the updates now?. ;)

Reaction score
My screen is completely scrambled with vertical lines. Cannot access any activity with mouse and have to power down.
After a few minutes, I am able to restart with normal screen display. This happens every time I go to sleep mode .
My Dell Inspiron 7000 just started doing this too - it looks like a CRT TV snow. I too have to fully restart it. Any progress?

I have like two programs on the PC, and it just started happening.

Reaction score
There are some folks on the Dell site having problems when waking from sleep with grey vertical lines. They seem to think it happens after a Bios upgrade.

I am running the Inspiron 15 7567 Gaming and have seen no problems with the new Windows Build or the Bios update. My display is 4K so it may be related to a specific display configuration.

Intel HD 630 Graphics driver 22.20.16.4735
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 22.21.13.8477

Reaction score
What graphics cards do you both have (Ted & Supergeon) and have either of you tried updating the drivers?. :)

Ask a Question