Can I reinstall Windows 10

Reaction score
After I did the free upgrade to Windows 10 on my desktop, I created an install media DVD. Everything was fine until I started messing with Macrium Reflect Free and now my whole system is messed up. My recycle bin is corrupted, I can't access my external hard drive. I can't even play my Hoyle Card Games and further, I can't seem to uninstall it either. jThere are other things too. I'd like to just reinstall Windows 10 and start over. It's the only way I can see out of this. Would someone please help me with this?

Reaction score
Install media DVD? Is that with the media creation tool?

If it is a Windows 10 Install DVD, then you can go ahead. Do NOT, put in any key, just go forward in any instances (There is one at the start and one , I think, on completion). The windows Key has been registered with your motherboard
After installat6ion, it will be automatically activated.

Reaction score
Install media.PNG
I believe I used this tool from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Attachments

• Install media.PNG
    Install media.PNG
    14.3 KB · Views: 562

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I would only add that.....
Depending on when you obtained the installation media, you may want to run the tool again to make sure that you have the most current version of the installation media available, to avoid going through what might be a couple very large updates.

Ask a Question