Can not open the Update and Security Center

Reaction score
Yesterday i downloaded some software to bypass some filter, originally it is all fine ,but everything gone worse on today.
At first, i can not connect to my wifi and therefore i restart my computer after i tried a few times.When i restart my computer ,
it automatically runs some commands and installs "Watchdog" software every time when i open my computer.
After i login to my account , i am not able to search wifi and the audio service is not running as well ,i run the troubleshoot window of both and it tells me to restart my computer again. I tried to enter the control panel to recover my computer but i can not open the Update and Security Center and it vanishes instantly after i opened it. I tried to enable the center on the Service but it still not work , can somebody please help me?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Yesterday i downloaded some software to bypass some filter, originally it is all fine ,but everything gone worse on today.
Can you try.... uninstalling the software you downloaded and installed yesterday.
Failing that, can you.... Try a System Restore point prior to yesterday and see if that helps to put things right again?

Reaction score
Can you try.... uninstalling the software you downloaded and installed yesterday.
Failing that, can you.... Try a System Restore point prior to yesterday and see if that helps to put things right again?
Yes i uninstalled those softwares but it still didnt work. I somehow reach the page about restoring things but it sends some error msg to me , saying that i cant restore . Is there any way that i can delete all the stuff in my computer other than using the update and security center?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Is there any way that i can delete all the stuff in my computer other than using the update and security center?
I'm not absolutely clear about what you're asking, but you should be able to perform a "reset"
Click the start button and type
Reset
It should appear at the top of the list
You should have the option to keep your data, although
I would still strongly recommend backing up all your critical data as well as creating a Disk Image, prior to going forward.

Ask a Question