Cant connect to wifi or internet

Reaction score
I have a acer one10. I have taken it to geeksquad 4 times for the same problem. every time they said it was fixed and it was because of a virus or automatic updates. I ran network troubleshooter, and it could non detect the problem. i looked in device drivers and for all of the except bluetooth, 3 min ago it said like hardware is no longer connected to this device. please reconnect the hardware. but no it says they are all working fine, but wifi still wont show any connections. please help. if u need more details, ask.

Reaction score
If you are connecting by wifi, try using an ethernet cable instead at least temporarily. You may just be losing the signal. Also double check all your cable connections. Also, you could go to a shop with wifi or a friends and see if you have any problems there. If you still have the problem that would eliminate your wifi hardware/cabling as the culprit.

Last edited:

Ask a Question