SOLVED Can't type in password

Reaction score
HI Gabbi,

please read the following link carefully, you will need a bootable USB stick/DVD or boot from your recovery partition on your computer. Let us know the make and model so we can help you further with recovery if necessary!.

https://www.windows10forums.com/articles/reset-windows-10-when-windows-wont-boot.14/

Depending on the make and model, take a look here and go to the manufacturers page and also see about recovering your PC with the on-board tools:

https://www.windows10forums.com/thr...bsites-for-driver-downloads.16036/#post-80681 :)

I tried to do shift and click but all it did was show me the blank picture. Nowhere to do anything.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
With out sounding condescending, as you seem to be a bit out of your realm here with the suggestions provided. With out some basic information of your laptop that you can't provide, we (I) can no longer help. If we had that info, we could find out how to do a factory reset for you. So I suggest you take to a PC repair shop and have them do a factory reset for you.

Reaction score
With out sounding condescending, as you seem to be a bit out of your realm here with the suggestions provided. With out some basic information of your laptop that you can't provide, we (I) can no longer help. If we had that info, we could find out how to do a factory reset for you. So I suggest you take to a PC repair shop and have them do a factory reset for you.
It's fine. I was pretty sure id have to a shop to get it fixed. Thank you so much for sllaof your help.

Reaction score
If you tell us the make and model as asked, it may be a simple fix without extra cost, not knowing the model, we cannot help you!. :(

Ask a Question