Chrome Font

KJJ

Reaction score
I prefer to use Chrome v. Firefox, but the text appears sharper/clearer to me when I use Firefox. Is there a simple way to change the fonts on Chrome so that the text appears darker on Chrome?

Reaction score
There's variables to deal with such as a Font change for a program may have to global, change defaults within Windows but affects everything. Also involved is the creator/writer/editor of Web pages can use any Font they desire but they have to keep in mind the Font would have to reside within Windows, Linux, Mac OS. Not everyone will have the same exact list of installed Fonts, programs can add in their own and other programs may not be able to use them.

The only program I have installed that has an issue is Microsoft Works 9, pops up a warning that there is more than 500 Fonts installed but otherwise works okay. I keep it running as I used to have clients that had created recipes in it and not many other programs can work with the format.

Reaction score
Hi KJJ,

if you are talking about Google Chrome, open Google Chrome > Settings > Appearance > Font size/Customize fonts, I don't use it so don't know how well it would work for you?. :)

google chrome fonts.jpg

In Edge Chrome it is the same! (scroll down a bit). :)

1599327335572.png

Reaction score
It is graphics related, so, possibly, it wont work for you. In edge I had to cancel the transparency in the settings. The difference was, in my case very significant

Ask a Question