Firefox not as fast as Chrome

Reaction score
I would love to get Firefox equal to Chrome in speed, (No Lag). I have tried every tip I could find to remedy the lag to no avail. I do like Firefox but that lag is a killer for me...Thanks again...

Reaction score
Touche. I however, would just like to get it installed without crashing.
safe mode, fine.
Normal mode, no chance.

Reaction score
Firefox is slower than chrome by default cause it is too much inflated over time. I am using Waterfox for some time and it is faster than Firefox but works with the Firefox profiles. I like it very much so. However, it is only available in 64bit versions, so if your OS is 32bit than it won't work for you.

Reaction score
Firefox is slower than chrome by default cause it is too much inflated over time. I am using Waterfox for some time and it is faster than Firefox but works with the Firefox profiles. I like it very much so. However, it is only available in 64bit versions, so if your OS is 32bit than it won't work for you.

I should have said 64 bit is what I have...I used Firefox way back and thought it was dandy. Never thought over-load might be the culprit...I am sure you are right...Thank you sir. Might try Wonderfox just cause I can...:)

Ask a Question