SOLVED Redirecting too many times error on Bank acct...with Chrome

Reaction score
Sure need help on this one,
All of a sudden I keep getting this "**bwok.secure.fundsxpress.com redirected you too many times." error when trying to log into my account, while using Chrome browser. Although I can get in with Firefox. I have contacted bank, no help at all. I read in several post that it is a Google Chrome issue. I have two pc`s and is the same on both. I took one back to new copy of windows-10, still broke. I have tried every suggested fix I can find. Any advice will be greatly appreciated...Thanks...Jim

Regedit32

Reaction score
Have you tried uninstalling Chrome, then reinstalling it to see whether that makes any difference?

Reaction score
Have you tried uninstalling Chrome, then reinstalling it to see whether that makes any difference?

Yes, I completely uninstalled Chrome, Then completely reset windows-10 to a new copy of w-10. Same ole thing...Sure got me baffled... Thanks for your reply...Jim

Regedit32

Reaction score
Is the Date & Time on your computer accurate?

If that has become inaccurate it can cause issues with Internet access as it will make any Session cookies in a browser that are date/time stamped complain.

Reaction score
Is the Date & Time on your computer accurate?

If that has become inaccurate it can cause issues with Internet access as it will make any Session cookies in a browser that are date/time stamped complain.

Yes, Date and time accurate...Thanks

Regedit32

Reaction score
The only other thing I can think you might try is to:
  • Type credential manager into the Cortana search field and press Enter
  • Then if you see any credentials for your Banking website, remove them

Note: Doing this will mean, then next time you access the Banking website you'll need to provide your username / password.

Reaction score
The only other thing I can think you might try is to:
  • Type credential manager into the Cortana search field and press Enter
  • Then if you see any credentials for your Banking website, remove them

Note: Doing this will mean, then next time you access the Banking website you'll need to provide your username / password.

Finally found the fix...I don`t know for sure whether it happened with a chrome browser update or what happened. It was because I had third party cookies blocked. I always have blocked them , but when I accept them, My banking site worked just fine...Whew..! Thanks for your time and help...Jim

Regedit32

Reaction score
Glad you sorted it. It can be very frustrating when you cannot access important websites.

Ask a Question