SOLVED CMD Window Flash

Bif

Reaction score
The oddest thing happened on boot this morning, everything went as it should but when it loaded to desktop prior to the task bar populating..two Command Prompt windows flashed ever so briefly ( one on top of the other).
Much too fast for these old eyes to see what if anything was in them, all is running as smooth as can be so obviously no ill effect that I can see...as well I've not installed anything new aside from uBlock FF extension, could this be the cause do ya think?
Not overly concerned, as I'm thinking it just might be "one of those" unexplained Windows things!o_O

Reaction score
I see that every now and then and can only surmise it's the loading of drivers and/or programs/applications that run in the background, doesn't appear to be any problem.

Reaction score
I see the same occasionally too. I think it's the drivers loading?

Bif

Reaction score
Thank you both!...I never thought it could be drivers, so I'm only assuming then that the order in which drivers load is a constant changing entity as I don't always see this window appear.
Cheers again!

Reaction score
Bif I only see a flash top right corner of screen on cold boot.

Bif

Reaction score
Bif I only see a flash top right corner of screen on cold boot.
Mine was upper middle left, likely happened without my noticing a thousand times before...from now on I'm just gonna click the power button on walk away!
Ignorance is bliss.

Bif

Reaction score
Older legacy AMD video drivers do that.
BigFeet, unclear if you were referring to Norton or my OP...but here are the specs on my driver for reference...
AMD Radeon 6310 HD
Driver Date 2015-08-21
Driver Version 15.201.1151.0

Ask a Question