Computer in Endless Reboot Loop

Reaction score
Hi. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 (about 3 weeks ago), my computer keeps rebooting/restarting for no reason. I've googled the problem but it was fixed a long time ago(when Win10 was first launched). So, I took my PC to my technician, he said this is caused by my game (WoWS) (game clashed with system or something) . To save my PC, i had no choice but to delete it from the entire system. After like a day, I tried to re-download the game to see if I could play the game again but the problem started again, of course, i deleted the game. It's been 3 days now and the reboot loop is still happening every time I start the computer (after like 20 restarts it stops and lets me use it). HELP!! Thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
So, I took my PC to my technician
OK you took your computer to a tech, he advised you what was the likely cause of your problem, and...... I presume helped you remove the problem by uninstalling the program and I would suspect any and all remnants including registry entries, associated service(s) and perhaps maybe any associated driver(s) that it might have installed as well.
After like a day, I tried to re-download the game to see if I could play the game again but the problem started again,
A day, even if it was actually a "full day" and not "like a day", was probably not sufficient time to evaluate, whether or not his diagnosis and remedy was in fact what was causing your problem. Personally, I would have waited multiple days, a week even, to see if the computer was cured.
the problem started again, of course, i deleted the game
While I'm not familiar with "WoWS" (a search suggests World of Warships), simply deleting a program is not likely a recommended method.
AND even if you used the Programs and Features applet in the Control Panel, it is likely that remnants were left behind.
Their forum suggests
go to your Games/worldofwarships folder and use the uni.exe file it will uninstall you game with or without filling out the survey
AND that, may or may not even, remove all remnants successfully.
It's been 3 days now and the reboot loop is still happening every time I start the computer (after like 20 restarts it stops and lets me use it)
IS the reboot producing a Blue Screen, or any error messages at all? Do you have a bunch of .dmp files in C:\Windows\MiniDump folder? Does event viewer show any errors associated with the restarts?
There are three pages of comments here http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/ind...able-with-windows-10-64-biturgentplease-help/ That suggest there may be an issue with some hardware platforms and the drivers associated with some GPUs. No way of knowing if any of that might be pertinent to your particular issue.

Reaction score
Hi sorry for late reply. No it does not, it just blacks out and about a second later turns back on. No problem with PC, it worked fine with Win7. Btw when I cut the power to the laptop it just blacks out. I don't know WTH is going on. I even fixed all the registry errors I could fine using a well-known and trusted registry fixer. I'm very pissed. Thanks Microsoft

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi sorry for late reply. No it does not, it just blacks out and about a second later turns back on. No problem with PC, it worked fine with Win7. Btw when I cut the power to the laptop it just blacks out. I don't know WTH is going on. I'm very pissed. Thanks Microsoft
Other users seem to have the same problem, after they download a new application, their PC does the same thing. But of course my application is actually pretty old

Ask a Question