Computer stuck on Boot!

Reaction score
ok so i have had my computer on windows 10 since it came out and only just got this issue. So when i try and boot it goes to windows logo and the loading thing just spins. I have loaded into the repair and it says there is no startup issue so i click restore and pick the one that sounds good for me and it says failed and something about a access denied which makes me think the hard drive is locked? I have tryed just leaving it to load but it just stayed on the same screen.
I think the main issue is is because i was installing a game i got from CEX a game shop in uk and i think install failed so i took the disc out and went and got a refund on the disc and when i got home the computer was just stuck on the loading screen.
So please can you help! and i have 300GB + files that i need and some are for my business.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Have you considered perhaps using another, earlier restore point
OR
Have you tried using the Startup Settings Icon to attempt to boot the machine into Safe Mode?

Reaction score
Have you considered perhaps using another, earlier restore point
OR
Have you tried using the Startup Settings Icon to attempt to boot the machine into Safe Mode?
I will try a different restore point in a bit and safe mode takes me to a black screen

Ask a Question