CPU usage too high warning

Reaction score
i had those before and some here said to just remove them. i did reinstall and i ran them but nothing showed up adware found one preinstalled video program and malware found one pup.opti.....ivr.pack so that may be the culprit it is now gone and lets see tomorrow how it goes. ublock is taking blocking some links i click so i have to copy them and then go to the sites. but for now i can live with that, it is most likely watching out for me. thanks lets see how this goes. i did go back the the trash and opened the ebay emails and it did not have that top add there but it may just be that was trash mail. so i will give it a day or so to see how it goes. thanks.

Reaction score
Sorry missed your query corvairbob, its a browser blocks lads of garbage, Google it and have a look.

Reaction score
well i tried firefox and it did the same thing and so did edge. so it can't be locked to a browser to hard. i did the email this morning and so far ebay email came thru with no adds along the top, so maybe those 2 files that adware and malware took out did the trick. along with ublock. the jury is still out on this issue but if it those adds stay out of the email along the top then i will be doing good. if they put them at the bottom that would not bother me. thanks for the help on this issue.

Reaction score
well i have seen fewer of the ebay adds but they still show up. now they show up with just a few ebay emails. so it must be an ebay thing. and i have looked all over in my ebay account and i do not see anyplace to stop that. but for the most part those add have stopped. but i'm a bit pessimistic and i believe they will return and soon. they are getting more and more prevalent. thanks

Ask a Question