Creating a hotkey for entering my email address

Reaction score
Hi, Is there a way to create a hotkey that will type in my email address in any program or web page when I need to?

Reaction score
Hi LorSmi,

I have no idea about a hotkey, what I would do is to open Wordpad and type my email address and save the file to the desktop or panel, simply copy and paste when needed. I have no other suggestions for you. :)

Reaction score
I had the same dilemma, and have used this program since, I think, Windows 7

Winhotkey

Later. Thought it might improve any doubts, here is my hotkey comb. Naturally I have hidden the details!:cool:

(e-mail address removed)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Perhaps the OP has gone elsewhere now. But, if you are still watching, here is another one I have jusy constructed to show you the potential of the little utility:

Perhaps you could mark the thread "Solved" as it will help others

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Maybe davehc or OP has found the answer some where else.

But....what the OP want's is called a Macro Key.....yes that can be done. Usually with keyboards that have this feature built in. I always look for keyboards that have it. Especially for my gaming needs. I especially like to make macro key for my degree symbol.... 25°C. And just like that the little symbol is put right in. I love it. My old Logitech G510 had 18 pre set G keys ready. I only used 10 or so. My new Razer Huntsman Elite doesn't have any dedicated G keys so I assigned the degree symbol to my F1 key.

Reaction score
An excellent and neater solution. My solution is free, of course. With the program mentioned, I have chosen to enter the windows key and two others, whenever I want to print out the prewritten lable.

Ask a Question