Custom Titles for members over 100 posts

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
We've added an option to edit your "custom title", if you've got over 100 posts. This is a bit of a beta feature while we test to see how it works. It's intended as a thank you to regular members, so we've enabled this little bonus feature :).

You can edit this from the "personal details" settings page, or just use the link below:

https://www.windows10forums.com/account/personal-details

If you have over 100 posts but the custom title option isn't active yet, you may need to wait a little longer (or log out and back in), as the forum promotion cycle runs once per hour by default.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Not fair! Data is a robot with yellow eyes and goodness knows how many processors to type 100 posts faster than the rest of can type 1 post ᕦ(ò_ó*)ᕤ

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
Not fair! Data is a robot with yellow eyes and goodness knows how many processors to type 100 posts faster than the rest of can type 1 post ᕦ(ò_ó*)ᕤ

I prefer the term android or artificial life form. I was built with an ultimate storage capacity of eight hundred quadrillion bits and a total linear computational speed rated at sixty trillion operations per second.

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ I give up

ROTFL

lol.PNG

Clearly too fast hitting reply.

Double lol

Regedit32

Reaction score
You do realize as moderator once you get to that 100th post we can stall the appearance of this new title bar

Loading[ ████████████ ] 99%

*E V I L G R I N*

Ask a Question