Disable some News Feeds in Edge

Reaction score
Hi can someone please help me i dont like all the news feeds when i open the Edge browser is there a way to turn some but not all of them of please

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
You should be able to click the "customise" button (top right corner of feeds) and then select the categories of news that you'd like to see - that's about the only way I can see to choose news feeds for the time being.

Alternatively, you could switch to a search engine homepage instead of the Edge start page?

Reaction score
You should be able to click the "customise" button (top right corner of feeds) and then select the categories of news that you'd like to see - that's about the only way I can see to choose news feeds for the time being.

Alternatively, you could switch to a search engine homepage instead of the Edge start page?

Thanks for the advice i did click on the customise button and there are only a few category's to choose from and it does not seem to make much difference next time i start Edge they are all still there.

I actually like some of them but not all.

I did change the start page to google so i guess that's the way for me to go

But i did like the sports and the weather news feed but i was unable to set the weather to my local town

Ask a Question