Disabling Sign In On Start Up

Reaction score
Im having trouble with the sign in process of Windows 10. Ive disabled it, but its still making me sign in when I boot my PC up. Im using my hotmail account, as it syncs all my xbox/gamertag and email.

But still I just want the PC to boot up and go straight to desktop instead of me signing in all the time.

What else could I do to prevent this?

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
You can't disable it....you can only bypass it. So I don't know what you have done. Have a look at this...it's the same process for all windows....

Reaction score
Im having trouble with the sign in process of Windows 10. Ive disabled it, but its still making me sign in when I boot my PC up. Im using my hotmail account, as it syncs all my xbox/gamertag and email.

But still I just want the PC to boot up and go straight to desktop instead of me signing in all the time.

What else could I do to prevent this?

An alternative ......................
1. Instead of shutting down your computer when not in need, set it to go to Sleep mode.
2. Then use the following method :
Control Panel > Power Options > left side, click Require a password on wakeup > click Change settings that are currently unavailable > near the bottom, put a dot at " Don't require a password " > click Save changes.

Now turn your computer back on from sleep mode.

Will that help ?

Reaction score
netplwiz doesn't work for me.....user account control 'yes' option greyed out!!
Need to find a way of becoming administrator again, as I seem to have lost this option.
Kev

Reaction score
netplwiz doesn't work for me.....user account control 'yes' option greyed out!!
Need to find a way of becoming administrator again, as I seem to have lost this option.
Kev

I know you are eager for a solution, but, please don't jump from post to post asking the same question.
I understand you have read my reply in the other thread.
If you need further replies, please stay with one thread until you are satisfied with the answer.
Thank you.

Ask a Question