SOLVED Disk Management issue

Reaction score
Dear reader,

Thank you for reading my post and and taking some of your precious time to answer me.

Asus T200TA ; OS windows 10 is up to date.

Here below is an image of my Disk Manager.
I would like to extend C if possible:
  1. How can I do that with one of these 2 freeware partition managers : AOMEI or EaseUS ?
  2. As you noticed I have 2 Recovery partitions which one should I keep (the 449MB or the 499MB) ?
  3. How can I delete or format the second one ?
  4. I also have an EFI partition (100MB). Should I keep or delete it ?
  5. If deleting how can I delete or format this EFI partition; then extend it to C: ?
  6. Being not familiar with AOMEI and EaseUS I will need a detailed step to step explanation from you with images if it is not asking too much from you guys !!!
Thank you again for helping me.
Disk Management.PNG

Reaction score
It would appear your C: Boot/System drive is an SSD/Solid State Drive. I wouldn't mess with those smaller partitions, usually hold things for booting/restoring the computer and not really worth much for storing your data. Frequently a clean install is necessary to repartition the drive but with Bitlocker in use on it things can get complicated.

Reaction score
I would Just leave the OS on C drive and copy all of your personal files, pics and data over to your E drive, that will free up space on C drive.

Reaction score
The EFI partition is essential for the PC to run as it contains information about your partitions. It seems like you may have updated from version 1709 to 1803 hence the two recovery partitions??

as already mentioned, don't touch those partitions or you won't be able to boot your system.

Ask a Question