Download interruptions

Reaction score
Can Anyone help, whilst installing iCue to regulate my Corsair Vengeance 32gb of memory I get to about 42% download when the drivers are about to be installed the machine freezes and then reboots loosing the download, any suggestions would be welcome.

Reaction score
Is the download a streaming install or a stand-alone file to install later?

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies Guys, yes the machine works perfectly well without iCue, I checked with AMD and the software is compatible with the latest Win 10 pro, because my download speed is slow (quite pathetic) I download the file for later installation, come on now my interest is peaking is there a solution or suggestion impending ? :)

Reaction score
Once you have that file locate it in File Explorer, usually in Downloads, double-click it to open or run. If it has an .exe extension it will start the install, if a .zip extension it will decompress into a folder, note where, should be an install.exe or setup.exe file to run.

Reaction score
I am encountering the same problem when I tried to update the AMD Radeon software Adrenalin 2020 (20-11-2) version, when the driver part of the install half way through Windows reboots ? Perhaps I should forget getting involved with these additional updates although the manufacturers send them to me. I can't think of another update to try and see if it happens in all cases, Windows itself updates OK.

Reaction score
Hi Hanselin,

have you done an overclock at all?, if you have, I would reset BIOS to default!. Is your PSU powerful enough for your GPU/Mobo?. :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Wolfie, No overclock so far I wanted to get the software sorted before that to avoid the problems I am now experiencing now, I have a Corsair RM750 PSU 750 watts, I checked when building if it was sufficient and received reply that it was more than required, I don't think the fan has rotated more than twice, plenty of power, I might take the suggestion to reset the Bios even though no overclock has been attempted yet.

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie, yes no later versions are available to me here, does the US get updates before Europe, I have version 10.0.19042 20H2

Last edited:

Ask a Question