SOLVED Can't download documents from bank

Reaction score
Hello,
When I try to download a statement from my bank, which is something I've done many times before, I get a message saying I'm not authorized to download to the location specified and I should consult the administrator for authorization. Now I am the administrator and have no idea how to authorize myself to do this. When I try to download to other locations on the computer I get the same message or sometimes none at all and still nothing has been downloaded. I've searched for the document thinking it might be in another location but I can't find it anywhere on the computer. Can you tell me what's wrong and what to do about it? Thanks in advance. normans

Reaction score
See this about changing your download folder. Also, start Opera and try pressing the "Ctrl" and "J" keys simultaneously and see if you can find the documents.

Ben

Reaction score
It's my own personal computer and no one else uses it except with my permission.
I am Admin and you have two options Local Admin or MS Account. This also is my Personal Computer.
1583931446839.png
It also might be a Security Issue, depends on how you have it set or what your Security System is.

Reaction score
Hi normans,

i would still do an upgrade to version 1909 which may help solve the problem for you?. :)

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for your help. The problem suddenly seems to have been resolved. The missing document suddenly appeared on my desktop where it should have been all along. Maybe this was a result of my updating Windows. I don't know. No explanation given. Thanks again to all of you.

Ask a Question