SOLVED Can't burn downloaded movie

Reaction score
Downloaded an mp4 movie. I cannot burn it to watch on the television. I have tried numerous burning programs to no avail. The movie is a favorite called Somewhere in Time which I would like to burn into a dvd to watch and keep since I love the movie so much. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong? And how to burn this downloaded movie? Thank you. My system is Windows 10.

Regedit32

Reaction score
If you are referring to the movie released in 2012, then you'd be better paying the $8.99 to watch in on YouTube or google play, rather than pirate the movie — which is illegal!

Reaction score
If you are referring to the movie released in 2012, then you'd be better paying the $8.99 to watch in on YouTube or google play, rather than pirate the movie — which is illegal!
no. it is not an illegal copy. i have the movie in my computer file.

Regedit32

Reaction score
You must be talking about another movie. The only movie I know of with that title, starred Christopher Reeve & Jane Seymour. That was on the big screen in 1980. YouTube started offering pay per view around 2012 [ maybe a little earlier ] and charge a fee to view it; the $8.99 I mentioned previously.

The $8.99 fee is giving you the right to rent the movie [ i.e. watch it for a limited time ].

If you want to own the movie, you need to pay $28.99 [ meaning you can view it as many times as you like ]. If you bought the movie, then I'd have no issue explaining how to burn it to a DVD, provided doing so did not breach the agreement made between you and the distributor — but you have never mentioned buying it.

By the way, this movie is restricted to certain devices [ as stated before you even commit to paying for the right to download it ].

Ask a Question