I want out of the slow ring updates. My computer can't handle the constant breaks that disrupt my work.

Reaction score
I don't think Windows 10 will ever be completed, too many updates that break my O/S. I can't get any work done. May all of you in the fast and slow ring find success.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Actually the "Slow Ring" has had only a single update since sometime back in March...
Other than perhaps some cumulative updates, which are gonna come no matter which version of Windows 10 you're using, including the public release.

On July 1st and it really wasn't actually an update / upgrade
We are also releasing 19H2 Build 18362.10000 to Insiders in the Slow ring today. This update contains two behind-the-scenes changes designed for OEMs and does not contain anything visible to Insiders.
SOURCE: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...w-build-18362-10000-19h2/#bs11c8AZRwp23hXP.97

Reaction score
I don't think Windows 10 will ever be completed, too many updates that break my O/S. I can't get any work done. May all of you in the fast and slow ring find success.
Hence the warning given way back when joining the Insider Preview [formerly Technical Preview] system about not using it on the only computer or a production machine. I'd install the RTM version which should take one out of the IP process.

Reaction score
I think Bentgrass has already made his choice -just venting on the forum! As said, though, there were plenty of warnings. I decided, long ago, not to even bother on any of my computers. I'll let you guys handle it and then amuse myself with reading the posts -lol

Ask a Question