E-mail messages

Reaction score
Almost every time I open a new e-mail page, it opens behind the current page. Sometimes when I am opening multiple pages they will open correctly. I am not a very tech savvy guy. Is this something that can be fixed remotely? I am using Windows 10 and Comcast for e-mails.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
A few questions
Almost every time I open a new e-mail page
What are you calling "a new e-mail page"?
One that was sent to you
OR
One that you are composing to send
it opens behind the current page
You seem to be referencing "page"
Is this happening within a browser and the action is generating a new tab or new window?
IF so which browser are you using?
OR
Are you using the native "Mail" app in Windows 10 and not utilizing the Reading Pane
OR
Are you using Microsoft Outlook or other email program and have your Comcast (Xfinity) account configured as POP3 or IMAP?

Reaction score
I mean new window that was sent to me. I am using the native mail app. in Windows 10.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
What are you doing differently??

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
The original e-mail comes through fine. The problem is with any files or attachments that are sent with the e-mail. The file window opens behind the original e-mail window in most if not all cases.

Reaction score
On your last e-mail when I click on "view this thread" , it opens behind the window.

Ask a Question