Edit contact details in group address

Reaction score
I have a group of 7 contacts under one email address. One of them has changed their email address but I cannot find a way to edit or change it. Neither can I delete either, their entry or delete all the addresses to re-enter the whole group.

Single entries can be edited but not a group. I have tried in, Outlook and Edge.

Any ideas please?

Reaction score
No, groups with multiple addresses under one title do not appear under, "People".

It appears that once you make a group, you are stuck with it and cannot alter or delete anything.

Many thanks

Reaction score
Try Home on the Ribbon, then Address book, then select the address book for your email address from there you should be able to adjust member of Distribution groups just as we always have. I create and edit distribution group from here rather than trying to use People. of course, this is from Office Outlook 2013, I don't use Edge for any kind of email or contacts

Reaction score
Thanks Clintigm,
I am obviously on the wrong wavelength.

I have Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 10 pro.. My email page is:- https://outlook.live.com/mail/inbox

Sorry to be so thick. I'm afraid I can't find either, "Home" or "Address Book" or open, "Outlook"?

There are 2x "Homes", the pictures of a house, both take me to my Inbox.

Thanks again

Reaction score
Thanks Clintigm,
I am obviously on the wrong wavelength.

I have Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 10 pro.. My email page is:- https://outlook.live.com/mail/inbox

Sorry to be so thick. I'm afraid I can't find either, "Home" or "Address Book" or open, "Outlook"?

There are 2x "Homes", the pictures of a house, both take me to my Inbox.

Thanks again
That link takes me to whichever account I wish to sign into/use, either Outlook.com or Hotmail.com [I have Hotmail for over 20 years and Outlook.com since it was first announced several years ago. Outlook.com is the replacement for Hotmail, began some time ago as separate applications on line and finally merged into one. Neither one of those are Microsoft Office/Outlook installed program.

Reaction score
Thanks again, I will put it to, "Technical Support" and see if they can help.

Cheers

Ask a Question