Adobe digital editions e reader

Reaction score
hi, my highlight tool does not work. only the bookmark does. pls help, thank you

Regedit32

Reaction score
What version are you using?

The current version is 4.5.10 -- is this the version you are using?
  • If you left-click and drag mouse to highlight, then press Ctrl + M does the text get highlighted?
  • Does changing the highlight colour, make a difference

I find no issues with highlighting text using this build of Adobe's Digital e-reader

Reaction score
Hi thanks so much for your reply.

Yes, Im using exactly the same version as yours. I tried doing earlier what you have said, but ctr M does not respond.

I did not get exactly what you meant about changing colors?

I noticed though that in one book, all features are available. When I checked its features, it allows copying and printing.

As for my other books, they do not allow copying n printing. And, I noticed these are same books without any tools but bookmark.

Thank you again.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Yes some epub's will have protection built in. So you will be limited on what you can do with the files.

Ignore the highlight color issue I alluded to. I was thinking about Acrobat Reader, where you can View > Annotations and adjust there. that is not an option in the Digital Reader yet.

This current build is a little limited, even in file types you can read on it.

It'll get better in time, provided publishers continue to support the formats.

Ask a Question