Would like to discuss video editing

Reaction score
I would like to use the camera on my cell phone to make movies of the beauty of nature that surrounds me, transfer the videos to a notebook running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and segment the movies into a series of short segments, then add audio. Is this something members of the Windows 10 Forums would like to discuss?

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you wanting to know what software you can use to do this? Or are you just wanting an open discussion about video editing?

Reaction score
bassfisher6522 - I want to decide what software to use in order to edit pictures I take with the camera on my cell phone model LG, G8 ThinQ I plan to edit the videos on my HP Elitebook 8460p running Win 10 Pro 64-bit version 1909. In addition to recommendations about what software to use I would appreciate recommendations about where to find training for using the software.

Reaction score
I use Corel Paintshop pro for stills and Videoredo for video files. Worth a view to see if these fit your requirements

Reaction score
I do only still photography and I do not do any post editing. If you can't take pictures like you want them to be then you have not understood your camera settings and what can be done.
I have my DSLR now for 5 years and am still finding features that I have never used. Every shot is an experiment, a slight change in the settings, a different angle, different lighting can make the same shot completely different. I may step on a few feet with my opinion, but that is my philosophy .

Ask a Question