error code 0xc0000225 windows 10

Reaction score
I changed my password, then I get a message that the password won't work, then that newer password won't work, then the newerer password won't work. Then I get the live.com message that I need to reset my computer, then I do that. Then I get these error codes saying I have a error. Then I try all these various fixes, with pressing f8 and the various numbered things with that corresponding thing. Then I get a newer error code:error code 0xc0000225 windows 10 and this newerer code is not fix with the f8 command. Then I need a disk, now I'm texting on my phone to this random website for help.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Sounds like a downward spiral and yes....
Then I need a disk
At this point you may very likely need "a disk" or installation media
As a Point Of Information
When you alter your Microsoft Account Password, your computer will need an internet connection present when signing on to permit that finalizing of that change to impact your computer. I assume that it was a Microsoft Account since you mentioned "live.com"
Also, based on the
Then I get a newer error code:error code 0xc0000225
Following the attempted "reset", it would appear that, that process / procedure failed and resulted in further complicating your problem.
SO NOW....
You will likely need to obtain the installation media
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/sof...459594)(TnL5HPStwNw-WaTVja5C7z2Vs7q82apCPg)()
Using another working computer, which hopefully you have access to one, possibly a friend, neighbor or family member.

You may be looking at a new clean install, as I'm not sure after a failed reset any of the typical troubleshooting steps available through the "Repair your PC" link will work for you, but.....
Depending on what shape the failed "Reset" left your system in, you can always try a System Restore, or another Reset from there to see if it works any better.

Ask a Question