Recovere your PC/device needs to be repaired error code: 0xc0000225

Reaction score
So I've just had this PC with Windows 10 for maybe 2 weeks and it's already running into problems. A few days ago my PC crashed and it ran into a problem but it would fix itself and restart. And it did not. I waited for more than 3 hours and it was at 100% for a long while. I tried to turn it off myself but I couldn't so I just pulled out the plug cause it was late and i wanted to sleep without my monitor keeping me awake. I don't have a lot of programming and PC knowledge but I can follow directions. I've scorched the Internet, YouTube, blogs you name it. But to no avail, no working solution found. I've got the usb but I have given up hope and don't even mind resetting anymore. I have no clue how since I can't frigging get into my settings. (My older laptop also ran into a problem with Windows 10 now that doesn't have a working taskbar and I STRONGLY dislike Windows 10)

- a very frustrated sad lazy PC user

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Have you just typed that error code into Google and looked at the answers.

Ask a Question