Favorite Features

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Maybe someone has some comment or opinion as to whether or not they have benefited from any of the "Top 15"

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Dang..... I hate it when I'm so transparent.
How bout those emojis though?? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
My important features don't make even the top ten?? That is sad...

Will we talk in the future only through EMOJI's ?? [/sarcasm]

Reaction score
Well. immediate response, subject to an update. WTH have emoji's got to do with an improvement to an OS?? !!

Leave it there for now, but I am definitely perturbed as to what they perceive as updates to an OS

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I suspect that it's all about grammar.
As I've been saying all along these "updates" (Feature Updates) are not actually "upgrades".
So they are thereby excused from actual OS upgrades and simply adding "features" constitutes an "update".
Some of us who actually treat them as upgrades, I think, are missing the mark.

Reaction score
I remember, back in the old days, the two things we used to discuss were when the new build would be released and then what was changed in the new build.

Lately, it seems like the only thing being discussed is that they fail to install or devices which cease to work after the update.. Still some interest in when the new builds will be released but they seem to show up far more often than they did in the year prior to the Win 10 official release...

On top of that, being an Insider during the process and then seeing the new build fails to install and has problems would put me off the program. I wonder what would happen if some actually new technology would show up all of a sudden. Hey, maybe some of the things Microsoft touted 20 years ago may actually happen .... ! :eek:

Ask a Question