Firefox Users?

Reaction score
Firefox is showing an update to 35.0.1. Updated OK on my Win 8.1 machine but won't update in Win 10 build 9926. It goes through the install routine to the "restart Firefox" to finish the update. Try to restart and Firefox closes and nothing else happens. Restart Firefox and the update hasn't installed.

Reaction score
Thanks bassfisher. I had pretty much forgotten the update but had rebooted the system a couple times this afternoon. Just checked and Firefox updated normally.

BTW: I used to be a bass fisherman too. Had a nice bass boat and the usual closet full of fishing gear. Actually worked at a marina for awhile and placed a lot of orders with the bass pro shop. Was president of our local bass club for awhile and sure did enjoy being out on a nice, warm summer day.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Yep...them were the good ole' days....I still have my closet full of bass gear. Just sitting there collecting dust.....lol!

Ask a Question