Folders icon disappeared since Windows 10 did some updates

Reaction score
Help ! I've got another problem . My folders icon has disappeared , since Windows 10 did some update . Also while searching for it, I think I might have clicked on the Hide Button.

Any help gratefully received.

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Just going to pretend that I understand your question and that you are talking about the File Explorer icon on the taskbar, so.....
Click the Windows Logo / Start Button (extreme bottom left of your primary monitor).
Scroll all the way down to Windows System and expand that
Right click File Explorer and in the context menu select "More" -> "Pin to Taskbar".
IF that is not what you are talking about then you are going to have to be more detailed in your question.

Reaction score
Just going to pretend that I understand your question and that you are talking about the File Explorer icon on the taskbar, so.....
Click the Windows Logo / Start Button (extreme bottom left of your primary monitor).
Scroll all the way down to Windows System and expand that
Right click File Explorer and in the context menu select "More" -> "Pin to Taskbar".
IF that is not what you are talking about then you are going to have to be more detailed in your question.

Thanks for your help, I did that & it said it was already pinned. I've found something similar to the File Explorer icon, which takes me to Pictures, Downloads etc , it's set out differently than before, but at least I've found them.

Ask a Question