Free up Disk Space in Windows 10

Free up Disk Space in Windows 10

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian submitted a new resource:

Free up Disk Space in Windows 10 - How to use the disk clean-up tool to free up space.

Windows 10 comes with a built-in tool that will scan your hard drive to find unnecessary/temporary files that can be safely deleted, with the aim of freeing up valuable disk space. If you're running low on space or want to give your PC a little tune up, it's a handy tool to use.

To begin, search for "Disk Clean-up" on the start menu (you can just press the start button and begin typing the search term). Alternatively, you can start cleanmgr from the run menu (press Windows...

Read more about this resource...

Reaction score
What is the capacity of the drive? If I were to guess it's probably an SSD and if like a couple of mine has only a 32GB drive [which now run Linux]. Win10 does much better with 64GB or larger, the ones I bought in 2019 were refurbished but one has 128GB and the other has 256GB. Unfortunately COVID and its work at home has driven their prices up.

Reaction score
If anybody want to free up disk space in windows 10, you should permanently delete all types of files from pc. You can get help from a tool, there are several software to delete files permanently on pc.

Reaction score
If anybody want to free up disk space in windows 10, you should permanently delete all types of files from pc. You can get help from a tool, there are several software to delete files permanently on pc.
Yep, certainly a good way to kill Windows and make the hardware useless. Or in other words, that statement is absolutely correct but is too far-reaching. But do keep in mind Windows or any other Operating System can't be deleted, won't kill itself.

Ask a Question