Freshly built PC and issue with BSOD

Reaction score
Hello!

I have a freshly built PC and having issues with BSOD almost everyday. I use my PC to work, so this situation is getting really annoying.

My PC has the specs below:
  • Asus Prime B450M Gaming/BR
  • AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8Gb RAM XPG Spectrix 3000MHz
  • EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 SC Ultra
  • EVGA 650W 100-N1-0650-L
  • SSD Crucial BX500, 240GB, SATA (Windows 10 installing/running here)
  • HD Seagate BarraCuda, 1TB, 3.5´, SATA
Ive bought and installed Windows and after about 3 months of use started to have many BSODs (more than 2 per day), until my Windows did not turn on without having BSOD and I choose to restore the system by removing all the files in the SSD.

For a couple of days it had no BSOD but now it started all over again. Whenever this crashes I can't read what's on the screen because Google Chrome is in the front of it... The hardware is ok, as well as the memory test and there is also no overheating.

I'm having problem to identify what's the problem, since I already took my PC to assistance and the technical said that I don't have any defective/broken hardware. Today I did sfc /scannow in command and turns out any defective file.

The minidumps files are uploaded in the link below:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JRyazbwB_TPVwa-xoOgs3oR9MC5If6k6?usp=sharing

Someone could help me investigate this?

Ask a Question