SOLVED Get back to top of Excel sheet

Reaction score
I’m using MS office 2003, yes that’s correct it is a bit old and I like it better and it serves my needs.

I have an excel doc that I have made sometime ago, I was adding some information to it and I don’t know what I hit but I’m now at line 65105. The original doc only has less than 500 lines. Trying to get back up to the top of the doc and it will take forever to get back up to line one using the up arrow key. Anyway I can get back up to the top quickly and see if the original doc is still there rather than having to sit here for who knows how long scrolling up by holding the up arrow key. I do have a HD backup of Word and Excel but it won’t have all the recent info posted unless I can recover this.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think if you press CTRL + UP, you'll zip right to the top :).

Reaction score
A comment: Office 2000 also still works on Win10, haven't had occasion to try it on Win11 yet.

Also, if there's a possibility of needing to work with the newer file format of Office 2007 or later, might get the Compatibility Pack [File Format Converter] that works with Office 2000, XP/2002 and 2003 [the new format is identified by an x added to the file extension].

Ask a Question