SOLVED Getting past the login screen

Reaction score
I installed Windows10 and it opened . I looked at the start menu and then logged off. The next time I started my computer I could log on because I didn't have a password. When I used my phone to set a new password, I could not set one up. The msn.com site wanted to recover not take a new password. What is a good solution to this problem? Thanks. Sharon

Reaction score
Sharon I had the same problem. I tried everything nothing worked. I ended up resetting the laptop. At the end of install make sure you answer the security questions and add a password you can change it later.

Reaction score
Sharon I had the same problem. I tried everything nothing worked. I ended up resetting the laptop. At the end of install make sure you answer the security questions and add a password you can change it later.
Thank you dmoore. I spent the whole day and finally got a microsoft account password to work. I appreciate your example.

Ask a Question