Gotta Minute?

Reaction score
I watched it with Firefox and with Edge. Couldn't tell any difference between the two with exception of the controls. Edge started the video with the sound muted and the volume control was different from the one in Firefox. The controls bar across the bottom of the video was larger and different looking control buttons than the one in Firefox which was smaller. So far I haven't found anything in Edge that would entice me to switch from Firefox. I imagine there are still changes on the way for Edge but it just seems bland and the address bar is actually a bit hard to see since everything looks white. Sort of sterile like a hospital operating room.

Reaction score
I did view them in IE, Chrome and Edge. For me, there was no difference in quality. Chrome was the only one not muted on start. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the controls so not a lot to comment, except that they did appear different on each.
In Order IE:Edge:Chrome.

IE.PNG

Edge.PNG

Chrome.PNG

Reaction score
"Edge's" only purpose is to collect data for microsoft on your surfing habits...

Reaction score
Well, just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they're out to get us! :rolleyes:

Anybody who owns a smartphone should know this too. Doesn't matter whether it's an iPhone or Android.

Ask a Question