Graphic card stop responding while playing video

Reaction score
Hi. After upgrading to windows 10, I am facing problem with playing videos. Whenever I try to play videos I get too many "Graphic card has stopped responding" errors. I have downloaded and installed latest AMD driver for windows 10 but still the problem remain unsolved. I think (and hope!) it is software problem because I don't get any errors while playing games like Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition or PES. My laptop is ASUS X550DP(CPU: AMD A10-5750M, GPU: HD 8650M 2GB). Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Make sure that you go here https://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/516/0/4/fphdiamhzmd9HP7g/45/
Check and confirm that, that is in fact your computer, then see what they have in the way of driver updates specifically for your computer including.......
BIOS, ATK package, Chipset as well as the vendor specific driver for your particular GPU as in most cases laptops require the driver bundled by the OEM and not the actual hardware device manufacturer.
Even if you have to backup a GPU driver package to Windows 8, it might help.

Ask a Question