SOLVED Has Windows 10 improved annything

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
"what can you, without too much depth, say has improved since its innovation."
IF by that you mean "inception" rather than "innovation".....
I would say NOTHING.

I was an early adopter of Windows 10 and found the earliest version was exceptional.
You could clean install it on a machine that had been running Windows 7 and actually notice performance improvements.
It was actually better.... Apples to Apples clean install versus clean install at utilizing system resources, even with marginal processor and memory, more effectively than any of its' predecessors.

Since its' "inception" with each subsequent "innovation" it seems to get more bloated, sluggish and less responsive.

No bashing intended, I'm just along for the ride with everyone else.

There continued pursuit of "mobile first", "cloud first", Windows as a service.....
Has not served computer users well.

T_J

Reaction score
Has Windows 10 improved anything? It appears Windows 10 may save me a lot of money, I consider that an improvement.

Windows 10 has increased the Lifespan of my 2012 Dell Windows 7 desktop. This 2012 desktop may still be supported long after the ‘Windows 7, service pack 1, and January 14, 2020 end of extended support’. (my 2000 Dell desktop still runs great)

Windows 10 has decreased COST of OS upgrades to ZERO. In February 2016, I upgraded Windows 7 to 10 (for free). For past upgrades I had to buy OS software (Windows 2000, Windows XP) and a new 2012 Dell Windows 7 desktop ($500).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks, T.J Interesting input, but not quite, imo, what I would see as improvements in windows 10.

Ask a Question