SOLVED Headphone Amplifier

Bif

Reaction score
I have hearing damage as well from years of monitors blasting at me on stage, now with the invention of the in ear monitor system this problem no longer exists or is drastically reduced.
Sadly these were not around when I was performing and now I'm paying for it with high end hearing loss in the right ear.
My apologies for getting off topic...

WHL

Reaction score
I suffered a perforated eardrum due to a low immune system, I am deaf in my left ear and had the eardrum cut out and still suffer ear discharge. I know what you mean about cold wind in the ear @WHL because I go giddy if I get a blast of air in the ear channel!.

I am not only slow but partially deaf!. Maybe I should add that to my profile?. :)
Do that and folk will START TO SHOUT AT YOU :D

WHL

Reaction score
Keep us posted as to how that works out for you.
In the meantime perhaps some member or visiting guest may have something to add.
IF not then please let us know what you found as it will likely prove beneficial to others googling around trying to find a potential solution.
Thanks
Randy
I collected the amplifier from an Amazon Locker last night.
This is what came in the package.
top.jpg

It's incredible.
Wee and ultra slim.
Plug in the USB battery charger into a USB slot on the computer/TV and connect the other end into the amplifier.
Plug in the 3.5 cable into the audio socket of the computer/TV and the other end into the 'audio in' of the device.
Connect the headphones into the 'audio out', switch on the on/off switch and turn the volume knob between 0-10.
Prepare to be blasted into orbit!
It works a treat (at 5/6 volume for me) and I can now have lots of noise.
Heaven :)

ps. There are two rubber bands and lots of Velcro buttons.
These are for attaching to mobile phones.

WHL

Reaction score
So glad it worked for you @WHL!
and remember...easy on heavy metal!;)
Gracias Bif.
No heavy metal.
I'm an old goat and my music is the same.
Bad Penny Blues - Humphrey Lyttleton
Big Boss Man - Jerry Lee Lewis
No Headstones on my Grave - Jerry Lee Lewis
Going Down the Road Feeling Bad - various
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Bill Monroe
Mavericks
etc.
Now I can listen to them as they were intended - LOUD :eek:

WHL

Reaction score
I should say that the usb charger is only attached until the battery is full.
In normal circumstances there will only be the cable between the 'audio out' on the computer and the 'audio in' on the amplifier and the cable to the headphones.
So no fuss, no lots of wires, just brilliant.

Ask a Question