How can I tap screen once to push a button?

Reaction score
Is there any way I can get my windows 10 tablet to response to just one screen tap to push a button on a windows application I am running? It has a lot of buttons on this app and right now, on my tablet I have to push twice to get an action from the buttons. Is there any way to configure so I only have to touch once?

Thanks...

Reaction score
Have you tried opening file explorer? Open explorer > click on file > change folder and search items > select single click.

Reaction score
I have a system which has options in a Pen and Touch control panel. Right now it says double tap equals double click and touch and hold equals right click.

I normally only need to touch to get some reaction. Such as the taskbar icons only take one touch to open.

Your device may have different options..but trying delaying the touch just slightly to see if it makes a difference.

Reaction score
Yes I have checked and changed all of those items mentioned...thanks...but those are for accessing windows items such as file manager...my issue is with a windows program that is running...the app has buttons on its form that I can press to call up that feature but when I tap a button nothing happens...I have to tap it twice...

Ask a Question