SOLVED How can I unhide a hidden app from the Windows 10 "share list"?

Reaction score
I used the Share by mail of Windows 10 frequently. Accidentally, after pressed the Share button, I right click and hide the Mail app in the Windows 10 "share list" (The list displayed to the right after the share button is pressed). How can I unhide the hidden app? I Need help to solve this problem. Thank you.

The share button in windows 10 is the circle with 3 points. It is found in many app and in the share menu of File Explorer.

Computer: Surface 2 Pro
Memory: 4Gb

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Do you still have the "Task View" button on your Taskbar?
Tap it and it should show all running apps.
Windows Logo Key plus Tab should work similarly.

Reaction score
I receive this answer in the Microsoft Community - Ask a Question, and it work for me, At last I have mail in the share list;

B-Hörnchen und A-Hörnchen replied on August 20, 2015
MVP Community Moderator Wiki Author MCC: Content Creator
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know of a GUI way to do this.
Go to this registry key
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AppContract\Windows.ShareTarget
There should be one for Microsoft.Mail_whatever ... It controls the states you can choose (pin or hide). If not present it's in the initial state. Delete this key.

Ask a Question