How often is Windows 10 updated

Reaction score
A Raspberry Pi is a single board computer that runs Linux. Originally made for schools and such as a cheap machine for educators but the 'maker' community latched onto it as it is a) cheap b) powerful c) has a generalized interface built in as well as USB/Ethernet/HDMI. I have two, one set up as a music server for the PCs in the house and another which I going to make into an automatic bird feeder watching camera.
Often used to make 'robots' and stuff like that. Costs about $35USD or bit more from Amazon for a kit.

Reaction score
Thanks for your help.
A Raspberry Pi is a single board computer that runs Linux. Originally made for schools and such as a cheap machine for educators but the 'maker' community latched onto it as it is a) cheap b) powerful c) has a generalized interface built in as well as USB/Ethernet/HDMI. I have two, one set up as a music server for the PCs in the house and another which I going to make into an automatic bird feeder watching camera.
Often used to make 'robots' and stuff like that. Costs about $35USD or bit more from Amazon for a kit.

Reaction score
Presume you mean in W10. Settings-> Email and accounts -> go to your account -> browse (pictures) or Create Picture works as it says.

Reaction score
hey Tim I still have windows 7 on my desktop, so I wanted to know if there was a way to add a acoount picture to the classic logon prompt?

Ask a Question