How to Turn Cortana On

How to Turn Cortana On

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian submitted a new article:

How to Turn Cortana On - How to enable Cortana in Windows 10

Cortana is an extremely useful personal assistant feature that comes with Windows 10. You can interact by typing in your query, or by using a microphone to ask by simply speaking your request. You can do things like manage your calendar, check the weather or simply search the web - it's a great tool.

If you're using Windows 10 for the first time, you'll be prompted to enable Cortana the first time you click in the search bar. Just click next followed by the next set of prompts to get...

Read more about this article...

FFG

Reaction score
Mine says it's not supported in my region, but I'm in the UK which is supported. It says my speech language, device language and region must all be set to the same - but I can't change the speech language to anything other than US English.

How then can it be supported in any other country? Or is there something else I need to change to get the speech language to change. I have region set to UK and language (read and type) set to UK English

Last edited:

Ask a Question