SOLVED How to write a single page in Libre Office.

Reaction score
How can I change postings in Libre Office presently saves two page entries, when I require one page entry saved postings.

Reaction score
I find Writer will automatically add a blank page when text has been added to nearly fill the page. All I have to do is click in that added page and hit Backspace to remove it or click at the end of the last line of type and Delete to remove it. Probably most word processors do the same.

Reaction score
My problem is that two pages are shown side by side across the open page, and that the print is so small it can't not be read or increasing the font size.
Reinstalling Libre Office makes no difference to the error.

Reaction score
Might right-click in a page and choose Page Style at the bottom then set as/click on the Default Page Style.

Reaction score
Shows only Page not page style. Another missing factor is unable to remove current download of Libre Office to enable another reinstall.

Reaction score
Two things you could do, one is to simply Delete the LibreOffice download and the other is use Settings, Apps and Uninstall it. I've had several different versions stored in the Downloads folder without issue. A lot may depend upon how you installed it, usually quite forward when double-clicking the downloaded file. If it's the x64/64-bit version it should be installed in C:\Program Files and if the x86/32-bit version it goes in C:\Program Files (x86), just have to pay attention to the prompts.
1618606733633.png

Reaction score
My mistake it should have been Open Office 416 which apparently is equivalent . Please accept my apology.

Reaction score
My mistake it should have been Open Office 416 which apparently is equivalent .
No problem. OpenOffice and LibreOffice and probably others have their roots back to Star Office of some years ago.

Reaction score
Libre Office is now functioning correctly, plus now able to open first page at last shut down.

Ask a Question