SOLVED HTTP Error 43. How to fix?

Reaction score
The web address would be www.ticketmaster.com.au Not sure if it has the 'au' on the end as don't know if it's just for Australia or not. I booked tickets at this site for Paul McCartney without any trouble. I logged in with my email and password. I went there from the email that was sent to advertise the concert. When I got this error I tried putting it into the Address bar to see if it made any difference but it didn't.

You can browse a web site if it's for concert tickets as it has other concerts advertised and you can look at the price of the tickets and the seat plan etc. You just have to log in if you have an account to buy tickets, but you can buy tickets without registering, it just means you have to put in all your details when buying your tickets which wastes time as they have a clock running for a set amount of time. If it 'times out' you have to start again and they give you a fresh lot of tickets. I don't have it bookmarked.

I'll try it without the 'au' as it's just giving me a blank page with the circle going round and round. www.ticketmaster.com

Reaction score
I'll try it without the 'au' as it's just giving me a blank page with the circle going round and round. www.ticketmaster.com

It's still doing the same when I tried it, but don't know if that's just my comp or what. Would take a long time just watching it to see when it ends. See what both of them do on your device or comp whichever you're using.

Regedit32

Reaction score
The au is needed to identify its in Australia.

The link opens fine for me. When you go to the home page that link opens, have you tried to sign-in by clicking My Account > Sign-in?

Also, have you considered trying to set up a new account to see whether than improves the situation?

Regedit32

Reaction score
What browser are you using?

Internet Explorer?
Edge?
Chrome?
Firefox?

If you are not all ready using Edge or Internet Explorer, try one of those to see whether the issue persists or not.

Reaction score
The au is needed to identify its in Australia.

The link opens fine for me. When you go to the home page that link opens, have you tried to sign-in by clicking My Account > Sign-in?

Also, have you considered trying to set up a new account to see whether than improves the situation?

I can't do any of this as I can't get to the web site. It doesn't take me anywhere, not even to the Homepage. I can't do the Account Sign-in unless I'm at the web site. Or set up a new account. I have an Ipad which was given to me by my son who's partner's Father had had bought but he didn't like it. He gave me a quick few minutes with it months ago but I've never used it but she suggests, when I rang her, trying to see if I can go from there. I have a WII Fi modem. I think my son put my password into it for my Service provider.

I'm using Internet Explorer, for years, and as far as I know it's the latest one which I think was Explorer 9. Don't know where to look now to see which one I'm running, as things are in a different place since W10.

Reaction score
I can't do any of this as I can't get to the web site. It doesn't take me anywhere, not even to the Homepage. I can't do the Account Sign-in unless I'm at the web site. Or set up a new account. I have an Ipad which was given to me by my son who's partner's Father had had bought but he didn't like it. He gave me a quick few minutes with it months ago but I've never used it but she suggests, when I rang her, trying to see if I can go from there. I have a WII Fi modem. I think my son put my password into it for my Service provider.

I'm using Internet Explorer, for years, and as far as I know it's the latest one which I think was Explorer 9. Don't know where to look now to see which one I'm running, as things are in a different place since W10.

I've just clicked on the link again from your post with 'au' on the end and this time it's saying Forbidden you don't have permission to go to this site from this server.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Windows 10 uses Internet Explorer 11.

Have you tried using Microsoft Edge browser that also comes with Windows 10?

If that also does not work, you will probably need to contact Ticketmaster, and explain the situation as if its not working on multiple browsers, then as Ian previously mentioned, its likely an issue on their website / server.

Reaction score
Windows 10 uses Internet Explorer 11.

Have you tried using Microsoft Edge browser that also comes with Windows 10?

If that also does not work, you will probably need to contact Ticketmaster, and explain the situation as if its not working on multiple browsers, then as Ian previously mentioned, its likely an issue on their website / server.

But it let me use it a couple of weeks ago as I booked Paul McCartney tickets. How would I contact them if I can't go to the web site? I'd have to have an email address or usually a Contact Us which is on the web site. I've just received another email for pre-sale tickets for Day On The Green for John Farnham etc but it still gives me the white page saying I don't have permission to go to the site on this server when I click on Get Tickets. There were some small blue links at the bottom of the email for My Account, one had the Help, which it took me to that page when I clicked on it. I went through all the questions but they are only about shows and tickets and conditions etc. It wouldn't let me go to My Account when I clicked on it, said didn't have permission.

Will have to put into Google to find out how to see what edition of IE I'm using first. Is the Microsoft Edge in the Start menu? Don't want to start using something that might not be too good. I think you can switch to use different browsers though if they are on your Desk Top?

Reaction score
I'm a bit late getting back to this, but I found out what it was that was blocking me to the Ticket Master web site. I recently, at the time acquired a VPN from my AVG anti-virus, which means Virtual Privacy Network. (I think the last word is right) It stops web sites from reading your information and that 'P' number or whatever it is, so some sites won't let you on. I turned my VPN off to try it and had no trouble going to the site. The reason I could go there to book Paul McCartney tickets was because I didn't have the VPN then. Just have to remember to switch the VPN off if I have to go to that web site, as another ticket one Ticketek doesn't have a problem with it. I have to switch it off for doing some surveys too, as they can't tell what country you are in. Thanks for all help. :)

Ask a Question