SOLVED Hub 3 rejects all passwords current and previous ones.

Reaction score
Any Virginmedia customers experienced this error? 192.168.0.1. to enter Hubs 3 to change any required settings, now appears to reject any passwords to access entry. This includes eight figure code shown in base of hub.
Can any one help or make suggestions in correcting this error. Thanks.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you can't gain access using the supplied password, you might need to reset the router to get the password back to default:

However, you'll lose any custom modem/router settings you made, if any (such as custom wifi names, wifi passwords, etc.).

Reaction score
I can only suggest to use the pinhole to reset the hub to default which will return the access password/pin to default.
If this doesn’t work the the hub may be faulty.

Reaction score
Thanks for responses, appreciated. After contact to Virgin and wait of several days received an e-mail from them that my WIFI had been rectified, sure enough one of my passwords was now accepted, making access to me positive. What ever happened, now able to access router, and able when required to change settings.

Ask a Question