Usb Hubs

Reaction score
i've just ordered all in one desktop that comes with windows 10 and was going to buy a good usb hub but i see many hubs and win 10 have issues. can someone please recommend a usb hub that would be compatible with win 10. thankis

Reaction score
I have an old one, it always worked with my win10 laptop it is an old one, unfortunately it doesn't say what brand but it says the model is FH-600
Hope this helps ;)
Josbeph83

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
My only suggestion would be to first....
Determine if your new AiO desktop has USB 3.0 support (which it likely does) then look for a good multiport USB 3.0 externally powered hub.
I wasted some money, trying to save some by cutting corners and going the cheap route with an unpowered USB 3.0 hub, which doesn't work as well as I had hoped (fine for thumbdrives and such, but not for external spinners that require a bit more umph in the power department.
I looked at Gideon's link and that appears to be a firewire hub with a USB connection.
Something like this http://smile.amazon.com/HDE-SuperSp...452211&sr=8-4&keywords=usb+3.0+AC+powered+hub
Might be more along the lines of what you are looking for, although you really need to do your own shopping around and pay particular attention to the reviews of any product you are considering.

Reaction score
That is a Firewire hub. Does W10 support Firewire? It is a bit of a dead duck nowadays.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
can someone please recommend a usb hub that would be compatible with win 10.
Does W10 support Firewire?
IDK and since the OP's question involved a USB hub, I didn't want to sidetrack the thread. My last external firewire device died a couple years back so I've nothing to test with.
With USB 3.0 (3.1 and type C) and eSATA, I really don't see it as relevant.

Ask a Question