SOLVED I can't access old photos

Reaction score
1613239773632.png

Reaction score
Attachments/pictures are probably imbedded in a file. I'm not sure how OE Classic works, but most email programs don't store the raw picture files. You'll either have to download the picture/attachment directly from the email to your hard drive. I'm not sure how to do that using that email program. Maybe right click on the attachment and select save or save as? Hopefully there's someone here who uses it that can help you.

Reaction score
Attachments/pictures are probably imbedded in a file. I'm not sure how OE Classic works, but most email programs don't store the raw picture files. You'll either have to download the picture/attachment directly from the email to your hard drive. I'm not sure how to do that using that email program. Maybe right click on the attachment and select save or save as? Hopefully there's someone here who uses it that can help you.
I can save that picture, but I want access to all the pictures in that file.

Reaction score
I found the answer thanks to someone in another Windows 10 Forums. I pasted the path into the quick access box in file explorer.

Ask a Question