i cant add microsoft account after upgrade to 1703

Reaction score
Hi

im network admin and i have a problem i never see

after upgraded to 1703 of windows 10 i lost ability to add a Microsoft account the options its just not there

its a domain account (maybe the bug its coming because its a windows 10 pro vl upgraded with the tool)

(i block the WUS for updating my users the time i figure it out)

things i try ... : sfc /scan now , registry edit for ms profile ... erase the user profile recreate etc..., i check the policy for block account and its disabled

if you have a idea ... i try it all

check the picture (i'm supposed to have option in blue add a Microsoft account or switch to it or add a local account but its not there)

bug2.jpg

Reaction score
i have 2 pc with that bug .. so i have a test pc i will try to reinstall with the options in windows and format the ssd after to test with a fresh install

Reaction score
i find a new bug ... remove a domain when you are loggued into the user domain result with user and password fail

domain\username or just username ... same bug

i find where i cant remove domain ... i just logged into the local account machinename\localusername

and from there i can remove the pc from the domain .... what a big bug for domain user....

now i test everything i format the drive and try again

ps : when i remove pc from the domain i can add a Microsoft account from the local account ... when i join the domain ... its not there i cant join the Microsoft account ....

Ask a Question