I never warmed up to Windows 10

Reaction score
I found Windows 10 to be much harder to do things than I did with the earlier versions of windows. I haven't liked it from the start. I also believe that each version of Windows should be be able to run software that could run on the earlier version of Windows. I have a lot of software that is no good to me on 10.

Reaction score
I have a lot of software that is no good to me on 10.
I have a lot of programs for Windows 95 that I cannot run on Windows 7 or XP. Is that the fault of Windows or just my ignorance of progress??
Windows 10 is IMHO easier than Windows 8 and not so much different than Win 7.
However there is still the compatibility mode that can be used to run older programs on Win 10, not always with success though.

Reaction score
I have a lot of programs for Windows 95 that I cannot run on Windows 7 or XP. Is that the fault of Windows or just my ignorance of progress??
Windows 10 is IMHO easier than Windows 8 and not so much different than Win 7.
However there is still the compatibility mode that can be used to run older programs on Win 10, not always with success though.
I think I have had every version of Windows. I have CNC machinery that needs something besides 10 to run and really XP is what I run them on. the last version that I liked was 7. It may be my skills but that would still make windows 10 the most unfriendly for me to use.

Ask a Question