Incredimail

Reaction score
I have not been on the Forum for quite awhile. Has anyone found a way to bypass Windows 10 lockout of Incredimail? I have many folders set up from Incredimail that I can move "to" in my gmail account, but I need to create more, delete some, or change the name of the folder. I can't do that now with Windows 10, and I have not yet found another email that will allow me to move all of my folders over, create new, or delete old.

Reaction score
One of my family has incrediimail. I have just spoken to him. Using Windows 10, he has no problems with it??

Reaction score
One of my family has incrediimail. I have just spoken to him. Using Windows 10, he has no problems with it??
Wow! Ever since May 2017, after that Windows update, I have not able to log into Incredimail. That's how I found this forum. Several people gave ideas as MANY people had the same problem. Nothing has worked to date for me . One suggested a reset, but warned that we would probably lose our mail, so I did not try it. I sure want to find a passage way. Thank you for that info. It gives me hope.
Grrmama

Reaction score
I have spoken again. For what it is worth, he is a youngster with very few computer skills. His windows 10 Pro has never been hacked or altered in any way - straight from the update source only. He is using Ver, 2.5. He says that if you download and reinstall, there is an option offered to keep all your files?

Ask a Question